Talk

Advanced search

10 Perfect Days, anyone?

(10 Posts)
springlenner Tue 07-Aug-18 19:15:24

Right, I'm ready to start again. Lots of busy- ness, upheaval and holidays has meant I've taken my eye seriously off the ball in 2018.

But I'm just back from summer hols, where I didn't fit into any of my summer clothes and hid under a cover up by the pool, again.

I saw the hashtag #swtenperfectdays on Instagram and it has inspired me to go for it, ten days, fully on plan, 10 syns a day and 20 minutes exercise every day. ( I've totally made this routine up but hope it will get me back in the zone. )

Anyone with me?

raisedbyguineapigs Wed 08-Aug-18 17:02:35

Yes I'd love to do this! How do you do the Instagram thing? Just sign up and search?

springlenner Wed 08-Aug-18 17:10:55

Of course I can't find the post now! But anyway, I follow a few people on Instagram who post their meals, progress etc on there and many of them are very inspirational.
Just put Slimming World in the search bar and a few will come up, then follow the suggested accounts too.
The one I saw had just completed 10 "perfect" days and added the hashtag. She had lost 7lbs in the 10 days.
I made up the rest of my plan grin

Anyway, now midway through day 2 and on 7 syns so far today.

raisedbyguineapigs Wed 08-Aug-18 19:49:35

Ok. I'll try it. Thursday is my usual WI day but I'm on holiday so I'll do join you and hope I repair the damage until my next WI! I'm still away but I've been silly this past few days unnecessarily.

raisedbyguineapigs Thu 09-Aug-18 17:48:14

Well I went to a NT house today and completely fell off the wagon, so fail on day 1 confused There was a lovely sandwich biscuit that was giant and I was starving! I also had ice cream. Its raining here for the next 3 days though so it might be easier being stuck in the house 😂

springlenner Fri 10-Aug-18 14:32:06

Oh dear! Ah well, just get back on it. I'm 2 1/2 days in. On 4 syns so far today halo Heading towards the danger zone though, find it hard to keep my paws off the wine bottle on a Friday evening confused and we're going to a friends house this evening. I'm hoping it's a BBQ ( sunny here) and I'll have a few options ...

springlenner Fri 10-Aug-18 14:32:44

I'm underselling myself. Make that 3 1/2 days in 😁

raisedbyguineapigs Fri 10-Aug-18 18:59:46

I've been nominated for woman of very the year so I'm bloody going to have to do it despite being in Wales Cake heaven 😁

raisedbyguineapigs Sat 11-Aug-18 09:28:35

Re the 🍷. I put diet lemonade in 175 ml of wine. It really stretches it. Also, someone in my group uses wine as a mini target, so if she's had under 5 syns in the day, she can have a glass of wine. I think that's what I'll do as the eating between meals is my downfall 🍰

springlenner Thu 16-Aug-18 19:34:47

Sorry I haven't been back.. congratulations on getting Woman of the Year! I have been going to SW on and off for 5 years and never nominated for anything! I am living abroad now though so can only do it online.

Anyway, today is day 10- had a bit of a wobble on Saturday but good otherwise and have lost 3.5 lbs 😁 Would have preferred more but happy enough with that.

Going for 10 more and going to incorporate your mini targets - another 3.5 would be great!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: