Talk

Advanced search

Time to draw the line.... now!

(2 Posts)
MilkyCoffeeAndSkinnySyrup Fri 08-Jun-18 19:39:52

Hi everyone! So this is probably more like a rant but I know you will all understand and probably give me a kick up the backside because I certainly need it!

I have had the longest week off plan due to ill health (off plan for 8 days). This is the longest I've been off plan ever since I started my journey last year in May. I shouldn't beat myself up over it as I've been unwell but now I am on the mend again, I can't believe how easy it is to fall off the wagon and for the weight to pile back on again!

All I have done is been a pig. I've eaten chocolate, crisps, loads of Nutella on toast... just unacceptable! I am feeling it big time. I feel tired (extremely tired), sluggish, very constipated, uncoordinated.. I am really feeling it! My whole body needs a complete clean out.

I am straight back on it tomorrow and onwards. I mean it! I hate feeling this way so much.

I am tired of feeling like shit. They're right when they say if you eat like shit, you'll feel like shit! That sums me up perfectly blush

OP’s posts: |
Groovee Sat 09-Jun-18 08:44:30

Hope you are feeling better x

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in