Talk

Advanced search

Slimming world online!

(3 Posts)
JKCR2017 Fri 01-Jun-18 19:53:26

Hi all, have had good success with slimming world, going to group weekly in the last. This was 2 years ago.

I really need to shift some weight. However the only local group is in the evenings. I am unable to do evenings as my partner works evenings every other week and not home for the children.

I am thinking of joining online. I am hoping the fact I’ve paid for a membership will help keep me motivated. Has anyone had success doing this?

Any tips!

Any bathroom scale recommendations? Mine are broken and stuck on 5 stone after DS decided to bounce on them. Sigh...

Or weight watchers? Know little about this one!

Is it worth the money?

OP’s posts: |
SentToTheSynByn Sat 02-Jun-18 15:05:52

@JKCR2017 I joined online as I hate the groups - used to go to a really good one but it closed.

I have found it really motivating to go online each week and put in my weight, whether it's gone up or down, you always get supportive messages.

I like the graph that tracks my weight, 10%, target etc. Also the expected progress.

It's great for looking up syns.

I'm not far in but it's working for me so far.

My scales are Salter and they've been going for years.

RNBrie Sat 02-Jun-18 15:09:15

I did it online. Can't bear groups.

I liked that I knew I'd have to enter my weight and it would show up on the graph. I also used the recipe section a lot, there are some great ideas in there. I lost 2.5 St and got back to my pre baby weight.

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in