Talk

Advanced search

SW app is horrendous! Can anyone recommend an iPhone app for syn tracking?

(6 Posts)
blossomy Mon 23-Apr-18 10:00:22

Literally just paid £60 to sign up, dowloaded the app and it's like something from the dark ages. Really disappointed with it. Does anyone know a good iPhone app for syn tracking please?

OP’s posts: |
Groovee Mon 23-Apr-18 13:00:19

I use slimit

I have my HEA/B and my syns on it too! Been using it at least a year now and still use it at target.

IsabelFW Wed 25-Apr-18 08:33:51

Depend what you need. I use RedRock app for running and it is best app I used so far. It's free for basic staff (like tracking your running and progress) but it has also music, instructor and food section.

EraArils Wed 25-Apr-18 13:13:38

I use the weight loss planner straight from the SW website. I've saved the webpage as a shortcut to my iPhone homepage.
All the HEA & B's are listed in a drop down menus as are the free foods. Everything is easily set out under easy to use categories.
Syns are also there as a look up. You can save everything you eat for breakfast, lunch, dinner and in between. It's excellent.

You can even track your activity for body magic.

OutnumberedByFurchesters Wed 02-May-18 14:14:06

DH and I also use Slimit.

For tracking HExA and B and Syns as shows over the week so can see how we've done from weigh in to weigh in each week total syns wise too.

allthegoodnameshadgone Thu 03-May-18 11:29:54

I use tally counter.

It's literally just a counter where I set it up at 105 (syns for the week) and then knock them off at the end of every day.

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in