Talk

Advanced search

Hello, I’m new and indeed of new beginnings.

(4 Posts)
Misssam Tue 13-Feb-18 12:53:48

Hi everyone, this whole discussion forum is new to me but I thought I might give it a go as a way of trying to keep on track of my dieting.

So I am a serial slimming world dieter 🙈 and the reason I keep going back is because I know it works and I know I enjoy the foods. The first time I ever joined SW was in 2008 after having my second child and I lost 3 stone in 5 months I felt great and loved it..... but slowly the weight has crept back on and more besides. I have joined about 10 times in the past 10 years and never achieved more than half a stone, I can’t seem to find my mojo.

Any way this time I am determined to loose weight and feel better in myself for health and vanity reasons. So I hope 🤞 the next part of this isn’t TMI.

I have began to have very low self esteem and over the past few years have pushed my partner away because I just feel so fat and horrible I don’t want him to see me this way (sex only happens if I am drunk) I want to reconnect with him and I want to feel good about our relationship and about my self however the more I think about it the more I seem to sabotage myself.

Anyway thanks to anyone who takes the time to read this I am there to help anyone else who may be feeling a little low also x

Groovee Thu 15-Feb-18 09:56:48

Welcome. Pop over to the support thread. Lots of people for help and support when you need it x

Misssam Thu 15-Feb-18 15:42:35

Thank you x

Zazu44 Tue 20-Feb-18 08:14:14

I think you are me Missam! Starting today .....again!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now