Talk

Advanced search

Milk allowance

(5 Posts)
cloudyweewee Sun 04-Feb-18 12:44:17

Does anyone here measure their milk HEA? I once lost well with SW when I did Green days but I was then allowed 2 HEAs which I used on skimmed milk. I'm not sure I could survive on just 1 HEA and don't really want to use syns on milk.

Greenteandchives Sun 04-Feb-18 12:47:56

Yes I do. I found it was enough for cereal, teas and coffee. If I wasn’t having cereal for breakfast I usually had milk left over. You are allowed 350 ml of skimmed I think, so it depends on what you use it for.

Auspiciouspanda Sun 04-Feb-18 12:49:48

Well if you don't measure your milk and you don't syn it you're probably not going to get the result you want.

Groovee Sun 04-Feb-18 17:51:51

I miss having 2 healthy extra A's as I lost well with it. I occasionally will Syn a small amount of cheese or milk which is around 2/3 syns. But I have got used to it because you only get 1 HEB too.

Skittle22 Sat 10-Feb-18 19:08:05

I only measured milk on my first day. Probably have about 5 cups of white tea/coffee a day and occasionally cereal for breakfast. If I had cereal every day think I would measure. Hasn't done me any harm as lost nearly 5 stone in under a year.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: