Talk

Advanced search

Want to save your hexB? Look here

(3 Posts)
WorkingMumOnTheGo Wed 31-Jan-18 00:34:22

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=o7v-q9pg7AA

I am trying this tomorrow! It looks divine!

Now, I understand that this is considered as a tweak by SW, however in my personal experience, minor tweaks has never affected my weight loss and I don't do it on a regular basis! Once every month or so! The only thing I tweak is using smash to coat my chicken, and I have still lost almost 4 stone.

I personally think that using couscous instead of oats should not be tweaked cos it will be weighed out (recommended to weigh it out so you don't potentially overeat it), and eat it with plenty of fruit so it still has it's satisfying filling power!

It's up to you guys, but I thought it would be helpful to some of you who miss having another HexB.

I am looking forward to having a couple of HiFi bars for dessert at night time tomorrow lol. X

OP’s posts: |
Cloudylemons Wed 31-Jan-18 20:45:43

I think that looks fine, can’t see it being a tweak as it’s just couscous in the morning. I’ve recently rejoined sw and really sticking to it so far, this will be great. Thank you!

WorkingMumOnTheGo Wed 31-Jan-18 23:02:07

@Cloudylemons exactly my thoughts! It was absolutely delicious too smile and good luck on your SW journey! You can do it grin

OP’s posts: |

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in