Talk

Advanced search

Soup

(3 Posts)
Lousmith Sun 21-Jan-18 21:58:10

I’ve brought a Morphy Richards soup maker and love it. I have homemade soup everyday and they all contain slimming world friendly ingredients. Went to weigh in last week and put on 1/2lbs. A bit gutted as I’ve eaten really well. When I said about soup to the lady who weighed me she said that soup can depend.
Does anyone know what she might mean? There’s so many vegetables in them I’m quite shocked. Just made another soup for the next three days but wondering whether I’m actually going to be doing more harm by eating them

OP’s posts: |
hiddenfigure Tue 23-Jan-18 15:32:50

Hi

I suspect she may have thought you were purchasing soups rather than making them from scratch. Do you know how many additional ltrs you are consuming per day? It could be just water weight, which would take a few days to correct and if you have been 100% on the plan then it should rectify by next weekend.

Were you having the soups instead of a normal lunch/dinner or as an additional meal?

calzone Tue 23-Jan-18 17:00:00

Maybe she meant not enough speed food in them.....so potato and parsnip soup might be free but not speed.....

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in