Talk

Advanced search

Finding it hard

(3 Posts)
Crazycatladyx5 Tue 05-Dec-17 22:24:58

Tonight I got my 10 stone award.....but am disheartened cos I only lost 1lb. I should be thrilled as only joined in Feb so 10 stones gone in 10 months but keep losing plot on the night Ive been weighed....am good all the rest of the week.. then a small loss. I know lots of people who have 1 cheat day & still get a good loss. Discovered I can't do that....but still eat crap on a Tuesday night. For months I was in control. Why am I losing it now...so close to target?

ibuiltahomeforyou Wed 06-Dec-17 08:20:40

10 stone is AMAZING! I think when you're nearer to target it's easier to let loose a little bit because the motivation drops a little. I've lost 2.5 stone but I'm the slimmest I've been for 10!years so it's hard not just to abandon that last nine pounds.

Can you try a for/against list?

Groovee Wed 06-Dec-17 09:33:20

I have struggled since the summer. Lost 3st in 25 weeks then it took 22 weeks to lose a stone.

I keep going and just do the best I can.

10 stone is an amazing loss. How close to target are you? Maybe you need to look at your syns and try some new recipes.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now