Talk

Advanced search

Best hot chocolate suggestions

(10 Posts)
Smurfy23 Tue 31-Oct-17 19:45:40

Was just wondering if anyone had any suggestions or recommenations for the best (both taste and SW friendly) hot chocolate? Usually get the cadbury dairy milk one and pour in tons of milk which I cant imagine would be particularly low in syns!

RibenaMonsoon Tue 31-Oct-17 19:49:24

I use options. They have a decent flavour range too but I don't know how many syns they are as I'm doing LC. I'm sorry I can't be of more help but can definitely recommend options. Tasty and they have a massive flavour range. Just bought the salted caramel one and I'm dying to try it!
Hopefully someone can clarify the syns as I'm looking to do slimming world too.

Groovee Thu 02-Nov-17 07:08:51

Options salted Caramel is 1.5 syns for 11g.

I like choc shot. I save my milk for it as a tea spoon is 0.5 syns and is just the right flavouring for me but you could add more. It’s great for drizzling over waffles etc.

Furball Thu 02-Nov-17 07:15:07

Galaxy light instant - you only need 2 teaspoons and is only 40 cals so 2 syns - Bargain!

Ricekrispie22 Thu 02-Nov-17 07:15:59

I use Crusha sugar free chocolate milkshake syrup with hot water (just 2 calories and not as disgusting as it sounds!).

FoofFighter Thu 02-Nov-17 10:11:20

Asda own brand "options" - it's a lot creamier than actual Options. And cheaper! Only thing is no flavours, but easily remedied yourself with essences.

tabulahrasa Fri 03-Nov-17 14:13:44

Cocoa powder is only 1 syn... and A choice milk, real hot chocolate, lol

eeyoredebbie Fri 03-Nov-17 22:28:56

Yes I use the options hot chocolate powder but make with milk from milk allowance. I’ve recently changed to Alpro unsweetened almond milk which you get 1 litre for HEA per day so loads of milk to get through.

pandorawithtreaclecolouredhair Sat 04-Nov-17 09:30:16

Options is also nice stirred through Total 0% Fat Greek Yoghurt , with sweetener and vanilla essence if you like, either on its own as a mousse dessert or as a topping for fruit.

amusedbush Mon 06-Nov-17 11:25:48

I like Cadbury's Highlights, it's pretty creamy and sweet for something so low calorie.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now