Talk

Advanced search

Taster ideas

(6 Posts)
mumof2sarah Wed 25-Oct-17 21:07:04

Hi lovely lot. First time posting here 😘 I'm in week 3 of this time round and final for a loss this week of 2lb, very happy with that after a rubbish health wise first two weeks. Anyway next week the groups doing a taster session and I was wondering if you all had ideas of what to do. The group starts at 10am and I want something I can either make the day before I something really easy for the morning. Any help would be amazing xx

honeyrider Wed 25-Oct-17 22:28:07

If it's the Christmas themed one this is what I did for ours last week. It's very easy and I used Nigella/Onion seeds for the eyes and nose.

honeyrider Wed 25-Oct-17 22:29:10

The white things are Lidl's light mini mozzarella - 3 for 2 syns.

Groovee Thu 26-Oct-17 07:59:21

I did Stovies at the Christmas one. Used 10 Heck chicken Italia sausages and cooked them to brown them, then chopped up. Peeled 10 potatoes and chopped them up and one onion. Put in a pan and put everything in with 2 pints of chicken oxo cubes and left them to come to the boil then simmer for about 30 minutes.

HEB waffles or baked oats are favourites for me or Nutella Ryvita Ferreo rocher go doiwn well.

Groovee Thu 26-Oct-17 08:00:19

http://twochubbycubs.com/2016/05/15/taster-night-ideas/

Oldowl Tue 31-Oct-17 18:14:54

Just tried to make the sweet potato crisps. They were a little bit chewy. Do I need to cook them for longer or will they crisp up as they cool?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now