Talk

Advanced search

Gold member Rejoining after 2 year lapse

(3 Posts)
thisgirlrides Sun 22-Oct-17 21:28:12

I lost 4 stone a few years ago & have kept it off until about 6 months ago I sustained an injury and stopped exercising as much and lost my way with eating. I gained 1.5 stone but finally getting back into my exercise routine and want to shift the extra weight.
I can remember most things from SW but think I will benefit from the discipline of regular weigh-ins so going to rejoin my old group tomorrow. Is it mad to feel a bit nervous & also worried it won’t be so easy this time with less to lose? Has much changed in the past 2/3 years? Anyone else gone back after getting to gold?

RhinoGirl Sun 22-Oct-17 22:50:09

The basics of the plan haven’t but some HE have been changed/added and some syn values. Also the introduction of Extra Easy SP, I don’t know if you’ve come across that?

thisgirlrides Mon 23-Oct-17 14:06:19

Ah yes that's super speed food and your healthy extras - I've started back on that I as need a boost to get me motivated. I'm going see if there's still a 'post your meals' thread as I found that really helpful last time. smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now