Talk

Advanced search

#onplanOctober

(47 Posts)
Mittens92 Sat 30-Sep-17 19:06:22

Hi all! So on Instagram a lady mentioned about making October all about staying on plan for the whole month! This will be difficult but I am so on it! This is a challenge I am excited to be taking! anyone with me?

dancemom Sat 30-Sep-17 19:12:12

Me!
I have lost 4 stone but past few weeks I have been pretty lax and just maintained. Tonight I ate a huge muffin 🙈
So I’m on it!

ChesterFuckingDraws Sat 30-Sep-17 19:14:43

Me! I’ve also lost 4st but I’ve struggled since getting back from holiday 3 weeks ago.
Back to basics for me and writing everything down.

dancemom Sat 30-Sep-17 19:17:32

Yes I’d stopped weighing and measuring food so definitely need to get back to basics! Did a big online food order today so will get back on it.

OwlinaTree Sat 30-Sep-17 19:55:33

No way, it's my birthday in Oct!

Groovee Sat 30-Sep-17 23:39:17

Got my wedding anniversary and DS’s birthday as well as DH having time off. I’ve been in plan most of the year bar my holiday and a few odd days.

owlsandbadgers Sun 01-Oct-17 02:12:55

Yes! I'm up for it!!

buttwingsham Sun 01-Oct-17 11:19:44

I'm up for it! Lost 3 stone on sw but I've become a bit complacent and did a kick up the bumgrin

Menu for today-

B-banana,cherries,ff Greek yogurt, flaked almond(half heb) agave syrup(1)
L-ham salad, leek and potato soup and Melba toast (2)
D-seafood spaghetti with chilli and tomato sauce
S-hifi and a cup of tea (usually at 4pm!)

PantPlot Sun 01-Oct-17 11:27:27

I'm in!

Well from tomorrow grin

Mittens92 Sun 01-Oct-17 12:46:52

Hi everyone! So glad that majority of you are in it with me 👍 I have been off track as well - going over my syns without realising, not measuring anything, using too much of my hexA etc! Start of a new month :

Today I had a coffee with sweetener and my measured milk (350ml of skimmed milk measured in a beaker for today), 45g bran flakes with milk as well and a peach. Lunch was jacket potato with tuna and mayo and butter (1.5 syn for the lot), and a satsuma. For dinner I am making a roast dinner using 2 tsp gravy granules for 2 syn with plenty of speedy veg, dessert - lemon drizzle fibre one bar xx

PantPlot Mon 02-Oct-17 17:48:05

So today was ok, but I need to eat more speed foods tomorrow, and organise my arse so I don't rely on the office canteen for lunch.

B- scrambled eggs and spinach.

L - canteen mulligatawny soup (counting it as 5 syns)

D- WW wrap (hexb) as a pizza base- with passata, chicken sausage, turkey bacon, spring onions, tiny peppers and cheese (hexa)

ChesterFuckingDraws Mon 02-Oct-17 19:28:16

I’ve been pretty good today
Breakfast: muller light with a banana (0syns)
Lunch: lentil and bacon soup, apple and plum (0ayns)
Dinner: homemade chicken dhansak, broccoli and rice (0syns)
Snack: caramel waffle (9syns)
I’ve used pretty much all my milk (HEA) in coffee and not had my HEB yet but I’m not hungry so I might just miss it today.

The caramel waffle was a moment of weakness but so worth it!

Mittens92 Mon 02-Oct-17 23:06:26

@PantPlot that pizza wrap looks so delicious!!! 👍😍

I have been on plan so far so good! Went uni today the canteen was riddled with panini, warm muffins, burgers, chips ... but I walked out and just had my satsuma I had in my bag! Stayed strong.

Today I had a highlight chocolate sachet with 40g porridge for breakfast topped with strawberries, a fibre one bar, a malteaser snack, savoury rice from Aldi and SW friendly ocean pie I had frozen ages ago with spring greens. Ending today on 13.5 syns. Not THAT much speed food but my biggest downfall are syns so I am glad I stayed below 15. xx

Mittens92 Mon 02-Oct-17 23:07:25

@ChesterFuckingDraws well done!! Thats great. If I have nothing to use for my HexB I usually just have a couple of alpen light bars at night cos Thats when I usually tend to snack xx

Mittens92 Mon 02-Oct-17 23:08:50

Hows everyone getting on with the #onplanOctober challenge so far? Xx

buttwingsham Tue 03-Oct-17 15:01:38

Pantplot that pizza looks amazing.

I'm doing ok but mainly because I've had a tummy bug for last couple of days which means I've not eaten much. I've felt like rubbish but I suppose every cloud...!

Giraffefreckles Tue 03-Oct-17 19:25:42

I'm up for this. Need a good week this week as am away next week and it will be a week of pub lunches in the countryside - not easy!! Pubs are the worst 😫

Anyway today I have eaten a ton but technically all on plan. I know I don't lose with too many days like this so will go back to SP tomorrow.

B: eggs, mushrooms, homemade bread, baked beans
L: Spanish Tortilla with spinach, courgettes & broccoli
D: Vegan spag bol with grana padano
S: Apple, raspberries, strawberries, blackberries
Syns: 9 (bread and olive oil)

Mittens92 Tue 03-Oct-17 20:20:27

@Giraffefreckles love pub meals! Fayre and Square is one of my biggest downfalls 🤦‍♂️. Today has been good! This morn I had two slices of toast (one was HexB and I had another for 5 syn), 2 eggs and light butter at 2 syn. Lunch was SlimFree chicken saag from Aldi with rice (apparently syn free but waiting for confirmation from SW head office), and for dinner I don't think I will have much - maybe a mugshot with cooked chicken breast slices x

Mittens92 Tue 03-Oct-17 20:20:49

@buttwingsham oh no I hope you feel better soon Hun x

Giraffefreckles Tue 03-Oct-17 20:33:08

@Mittens92 - so do I - that's the problem!

PantPlot Tue 03-Oct-17 21:00:18

Hi all

Get well soon buttwings. Think of the scales though!

I love pub grub too, especially when washed down with several large dry whites...

Anyway, today was:

B- scrambled eggs, turkey rasher. Mango, spinach and almond milk smoothie

L- king prawns and an apple.

D- chicken thighs, roast potatoes, fennel, onions, cabbage and syn free gravy.

Have had umpteen bits o' fruit and will have an almond milk cocoa at bedtime.

PantPlot Tue 03-Oct-17 21:02:16

Not so pretty tonight but tasted good

Hope no one minds me posting food pics, I'm sad like that

Mittens92 Tue 03-Oct-17 21:06:04

@PantPlot please definitely post food pics! Gives us ideas and that makes me sooooo starving hungry! Just had quavers so that takes me to 12.5 syns. I haven't had my healthy extra A yet so I might do a highlight choc sachet with milk so that will be me ending on 14.5 syns x

PantPlot Wed 04-Oct-17 09:13:30

Morning <waves>

Breakfast- Boiled eggs and turkey rasher soldiers.

You'll note a distinct lack of speed oops.

Mittens92 Thu 05-Oct-17 09:05:21

Morning @PantPlot . That is such a good idea!! Saves using your hexB too!! I haven't hardly had any speed this week but speed has been within my food lol yesterday I had cajun chicken and 1/2 hexA cheese in a Wholemeal bun, lunch was cheese and broccoli pasta with cheese curls a rice bar and an apple, mid afternoon an orange and dinner was nacho feast with seasoned wedges and my other 1/2 HexA x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now