Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Favourite meals

(9 Posts)
lauryloo Tue 19-Sep-17 18:30:07

I'm in a bit of a rut and I'm hoping for inspiration

I've had gains the past 2 weeks as I haven't been motivated enough but I need to get this weight off

qwertyberty Tue 19-Sep-17 20:04:34

Arrabiata pasta sauce, I make a batch up and some days I will have it with just pasta. Other days, I will mix in either chicken or mince. The pasta sauce freezes quite well too.

I have made the SW Nacho feast and quite enjoyed that. I also do curries from scratch, which last for a couple of days. Just search internet for recipes and most can be converted to be free on SW plan. You cant go wrong with a good old chicken dinner with veg.

WhooshYeah Tue 19-Sep-17 20:38:00

Me and my OH have been working out way through making all the recipes these last ten weeks. The best are:

Salmon & Aspargus pasta (pinch of nom) AMAZING

Lamb Hotpot (SW website) beautiful.

Lasagne (SW Website) lovely

Chicken Pie- mash top (SW Website) so nice

Souvlaki Gyros (Pinch of nom for the chicken, the rest we made up) bloody amazing

Groovee Tue 19-Sep-17 21:10:53

Paprika Pork (sw)
Cajun Chicken Pasta
Easy chicken curry (can use any meat or veg)(sw?
Bacon Mushroom and pea pasta (Pinch of nom)
Mongolian Beef (two chubby Cubs)
Chicken Jambalaya (sw)
Quick Veg Risotto (Sw)
Chicken and chorizo paella (sw)
Pizza topped chicken (sw)

Flutterby81 Tue 19-Sep-17 23:36:56

Pinch of nom website has some nice recipes on there Iv made a few in last couple of weeks all of which have been lovely. Mediterranean chicken orzo and beef Ragu fettuccini are both delicious but Iv made a few others from there too.

lauryloo Wed 20-Sep-17 14:15:09

Thanks all.

I'm going to check those out.

Mittens92 Sat 23-Sep-17 06:53:25

My fav meals are cajun chicken pasta, dirty rice, and mayflower curry

Noahsmama17 Tue 26-Sep-17 23:12:21

Dirty rice with mayflower curry sauce!! Beautiful 😍 check out pinch of nom website or on Facebook x

Nicpem1982 Tue 10-Oct-17 18:27:39

After realising that my dh didn't get the potatoes in our grocery shop ive had to make an emergency meal of scrambled egg with spinach and cherry tomatoes it was very nice in the end Id sell my soul for a jacket potatoe tho

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now