Talk

Advanced search

6 week countdowns

(4 Posts)
legolammb Mon 19-Jun-17 21:26:12

I'm considering one of these as I've really been coasting and mucking around and not really getting anywhere. I also have a wedding in the first week of August. Does anyone have any experience of buying the countdown? Did it encourage you to keep going? Also, does it start on the day you buy it?

emwithme Mon 19-Jun-17 21:31:26

I did my entire "journey" on countdowns. It meant I had to go to group - or waste the money (which wasn't going to happen). I then joined the social team so I definitely commit myself to going (and escape the queue!)

Yes, it starts on the day you buy it and runs for 5 (or 11, if you buy a 12 week) more groups. Remember to tell the person on the pay desk if you have any holiday in that period as it needs to be booked when you buy the countdown.

legolammb Mon 19-Jun-17 22:04:35

Thanks em, sounds like it would work well for me. It's exactly 6 weeks until the wedding so I could easily lose a stone if I apply myself and stick to it!

Also thinking I might treat myself to a journal as well

Groovee Tue 20-Jun-17 10:10:23

I get 12 week ones and it's been really good for me! It makes me not want to waste the money and it makes me go. Got my club 10 free week to use this week. Will pay next week and then on holiday. Will buy another one after my surgery in 3 weeks x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now