Talk

Advanced search

SP week

(5 Posts)
PipnJo Sat 10-Jun-17 21:56:28

Please could i just run past you my plan for doing the SP thing (see, totally know what i'm on about...ahem)

So eg:
Breakfast - 40g porridge oats with berries (part of hea milk)
Snack - orange
Lunch - chicken salad , apple, hifi bar
snack - fruit (s)
Dinner - bolognese and loads of veg
hifi bar.

Does this look the right kind of thing? Any tips/guidance would be appreciated smile

OuchLegoHurts Sun 11-Jun-17 12:31:26

Yep that looks good...just a tip, I find that on an sp day it helped if I kept my healthy B choices for lunch and dinner so I tend to have a big bowl of strawberries and other speed fruit with quark (which is actually really filling because of the high protein content) and then that allows me some wholemeal bread with lunch and/or dinner. On a non sp day I have porridge though. And a bit of honey and cinnamon on the quark is gorgeous (1 syn for the honey)

OuchLegoHurts Sun 11-Jun-17 12:32:03

Sorry I meant the fruit and quark for breakfast, rather than porridge

FoofFighter Sun 11-Jun-17 12:32:37

looks good, just remember that your plate neeeds to be 50/50 p and s smile

I've got three SP days planned out:

B for all is HEB cereal (changes each day) with quark and frozen berries
meals are chicken omelette w/salad, a "fry up" with mushrooms and tomatoes as my 50% speed, roast chicken dinner with swede and carrot mash, and other s veg alongside (syns for gravy) WW wrap pizzas with meat toppings and some veg, then extra salad

PipnJo Sun 11-Jun-17 18:57:52

Great, thank you!
I'm off to invest in some quark tomorrow smile

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: