Talk

Advanced search

Newbie here!

(3 Posts)
Northend77 Fri 02-Jun-17 14:01:44

Hi all, I'm new to this forum (not new to MN) but am really struggling with my weight loss and someone on the AIBU mentioned there was a weight loss chat room so here I am, please be gentle! Actually, you know what, I need a bloody good kick up the arse so forget being gentle!!

I am doing SW for the 2nd time. I lost 1.5 stone the first time but then quit as my twins were only a year old and not sleeping and I'd returned full time to work and struggled to cope with the basics of everyday life, nevermind anything else!

After my girls were born I developed a terrible sweets addiction which I've worked hard to crack and, although I still get strong urges to have them, it's not every day anymore.

My main problem is I eat too much - all day. I don't eat just when I'm hungry but every time I think about something, so I have it. I do meal plans and feel good about my intentions but then don't stick to them! I am going on holiday in September and am desperate to shift at least 2 stone before then but need some serious help to stay strong

OP’s posts: |
Groovee Fri 02-Jun-17 17:59:34

Come over to the support thread. It's #5 and the ladies there are fab.

BasinHaircut Mon 03-Jul-17 09:23:18

Yes come over to the support thread.

And well done for getting back on it smile

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in