Talk

Advanced search

Visitor in different class !

(4 Posts)
Linda131963 Fri 12-May-17 15:14:20

Had to go different class today , usually go Sat morning but l am away for weekend , l don't stay to class usually , tried but just not my thing . Anyhow , worked out which queue was which all good ! Got to the scales , got on , lost 1.5lb which put me into next stone down , great news . But lady on scales was so loud about it !!! Ha ha , she said ooooooh into your next stone , oooh bet you are pleased to be in the 14s !!! Then said to the lady behind me oooohhh she is in the 14s ! Felt a proper tool ! Torn between pulling my top over my head and running round like l had scored a goal of hiding under table ! I am in the 14s , good news but didn't need to share it with a room full of strangers ha ha . At least it reminded me why l am not a staying to group person !!! Hope everyone doing well , some great results on here again xx

sheeeshh Fri 12-May-17 15:16:39

If someone did that to me, I'd complain. Weight is always supposed to be confidential at SW; losses or gains are discussed but never someone's current weight.

Linda131963 Fri 12-May-17 18:31:54

It was funny , in a bad way ! But l think some folk would have been annoyed , good job l didn't stay to class might have had to do a whoop whoop 14 stone Mexican wave ! X

fraggle84 Sat 13-May-17 19:26:12

I'm on the social team and my consultant would be so cross if I'd have done that!!

I'd send them a message to let her know as otherwise she can't do anything to make sure it doesn't happen again

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now