Talk

Advanced search

Visitor in different class !

(4 Posts)
Linda131963 Fri 12-May-17 15:14:20

Had to go different class today , usually go Sat morning but l am away for weekend , l don't stay to class usually , tried but just not my thing . Anyhow , worked out which queue was which all good ! Got to the scales , got on , lost 1.5lb which put me into next stone down , great news . But lady on scales was so loud about it !!! Ha ha , she said ooooooh into your next stone , oooh bet you are pleased to be in the 14s !!! Then said to the lady behind me oooohhh she is in the 14s ! Felt a proper tool ! Torn between pulling my top over my head and running round like l had scored a goal of hiding under table ! I am in the 14s , good news but didn't need to share it with a room full of strangers ha ha . At least it reminded me why l am not a staying to group person !!! Hope everyone doing well , some great results on here again xx

OP’s posts: |
sheeeshh Fri 12-May-17 15:16:39

If someone did that to me, I'd complain. Weight is always supposed to be confidential at SW; losses or gains are discussed but never someone's current weight.

Linda131963 Fri 12-May-17 18:31:54

It was funny , in a bad way ! But l think some folk would have been annoyed , good job l didn't stay to class might have had to do a whoop whoop 14 stone Mexican wave ! X

OP’s posts: |
fraggle84 Sat 13-May-17 19:26:12

I'm on the social team and my consultant would be so cross if I'd have done that!!

I'd send them a message to let her know as otherwise she can't do anything to make sure it doesn't happen again

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in