Talk

Advanced search

slimming world friendly dairy free recipes needed!

(5 Posts)
nocutsnobuttsnococonuts Sun 07-May-17 08:59:36

I've just started slimming world yesterday and was flicking through recipes and lots seemed to have yogurt/fromage in them. I need some inspiration! Especially for breakfast as my normal breakfast was coffee and 2 biscuits!

Do I need to use the healthy a option? I don't really eat cheese/drink milk as the dairy free alternatives are horrible!!

Has anyone dairy free successfully lost weight on slimming world?

I also have other intolerances so can't eat spicy food, raw tomatoes/onions, too much soya, no beef, no fish/seafood. If anyone can't give me some awesome recipes that make me resist eating biscuits that would be amazing!!!

Thank you smile

Boatsnack Sun 07-May-17 18:55:40

What about homemade flapjacks. You'd need to syn the honey but the oats could be your HEB choice. Something like this

www.slimmingeats.com/blog/healthy-extra-carrot-cake-flapjack-cookies

OwlinaTree Sun 07-May-17 19:46:14

You can have shed loads of almond milk!

wankbadgers Sun 07-May-17 21:16:32

Yes, almond milk! Fucking love the stuff. I have 500ml / day of the sweetened one, but you can have a litre of the unsweetened version. I have it in my tea and swig it too.

00100001 Fri 12-May-17 10:17:15

Well, what did you eat before SW? Maybe we can help you modify that to become SW friendly?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now