Talk

Advanced search

Can I see your sw meal plans please?

(9 Posts)
HughLauriesStubble Mon 17-Apr-17 10:29:11

Trying to get back on the sw wagon after having a baby recently. I managed to stick to the plan until around 20 weeks but lost interest then and went a bit wild on freezer food and chocolate blush Anyway, I'm ready to get back on plan now but have totally lost my meal planning inspiration. Help me out with your meal plans please!

continues Mon 17-Apr-17 10:48:06

Shameless placemark

PlayOnWurtz Mon 17-Apr-17 16:24:40

Place marking too

PlayOnWurtz Mon 17-Apr-17 16:26:17

This is my scheme for the week... I'm hoping I won't get bored if I include snacks. Plus I'm trying to save syns for dinner as dh does the cooking and gives no shits about slimming world

Groovee Tue 18-Apr-17 05:56:03

This week is Chicken fried rice, slimming world burgers and chips, seabass with rice and salad, chicken curry, roast chicken, gammon, Cajun chicken pasta.

OuchLegoHurts Wed 19-Apr-17 15:59:10

Breakfast: Porridge with loads of speed berries / Overnight oats

Lunch: Couscous salad with smoked salmon or tuna or ham / 2 egg omelette with salad

Dinner: SW spag bol / grilled Cajun chicken breast with couscous and salad / salmon with potatoes and veg Etc

Lots of walking! It's my first week and despite Easter I REALLY want to have lost 4 lb...don't know though, I head a lot of beer on Sunday!!

OuiMerci Thu 20-Apr-17 14:45:38

Breakfast:

crustless quiche made with eggs, cottage cheese, broccoli, ham, green pepper and red onion
half a grapefruit

Snack: melon

Lunch:
leftover chilli and brown rice
bowl of green salad

Dinner:
Out tonight to an Italian restaurant so aiming to have pasta with a tomato-based sauce. Have saved my HEA for some mozzarella.

Will probably have a pear to stave off hunger pangs about 5pm.

Thingymaboob Thu 20-Apr-17 17:45:45

Hughlauriesstubble - great name!
I eat a lot of boiled eggs
The best websites are:
Two Chubby Cubs
Slimming Eats
I'm TTC and my BMI is 30 so will want to do SW through pregnancy. How did you find it? Did you lose weight in first trimester?

HughLauriesStubble Fri 21-Apr-17 15:17:12

Thanks for the ideas and suggestions! grin

thingymaboob I was at my target weight so was only doing it to maintain but I found it ok to stick to. The toughest thing was that I was craving bread hugely and then the morning sickness (or nausea in my case) made me only want to eat bland beige food. I ate a lot of eggs and slimming world chips in those 20 weeks grin Up to that point, I only gained the recommended amount of weight for pregnancy, so it did work smile And I did still allow myself a takeaway most weeks (noodle dish from chinese) so I didn't feel deprived at all.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now