Talk

Advanced search

SP for a loss

(16 Posts)
caremummy Tue 11-Apr-17 14:31:45

I've fallen off the wagon (only week3), weigh in normally thursday - will probably go saturday instead. Does SP really work + is it possible to do dairy free. I think I need it to get back into SW.Any help appreciated xx

LoudestRoar Tue 11-Apr-17 17:51:21

I did 3 SP days a few weeks ago, and lost 3.5lb, so I'm a vote for yes

orenisthenewblack Sat 15-Apr-17 09:30:59

I really don't understand SP. Could you explain it to me? I though it was low carb, with tho HexB??

LoudestRoar Sat 15-Apr-17 10:39:13

It's basically no carbs, but you Can only eat food that is either speed or protein, so for instance, you can't have baked beans or muller yogurts .
You also get 2 heb. An example of my day would be

Breakfast -big bowl of fruit, or eggs with chopped broccoli and ham.

Lunch-meat with salad

Dinner -meat with lots of veg.

Snacks - fruit and synned items like chocolates.

Heb -2 HiFi bars. (You could have 4, but 1 is speed as a heb option)

To be honest though, just cutting carbs out for the day would probably increase a loss I'd imagine.

orenisthenewblack Sat 15-Apr-17 12:32:23

Thanks

Shamoffour Sat 15-Apr-17 22:48:25

I don't like the fruit restrictions on sp (all my favourite don't have an s!) so I just have no carbs in my meals.
You can have baked beans though as they are a p food.

LoudestRoar Sun 16-Apr-17 10:10:30

I didn't realise that sham I did myself out of baked beans grin

Ashleigh05182919 Wed 19-Apr-17 18:07:17

I did sp a few weeks ago for the whole week and lost 5 and half lb ... my weight loss had been slowing right down before then only loosing half or staying the same. I felt really hungry all of the time though cause I couldn't have pasta and potatoes. After doing sp I have losses of 2 and 2 and half a week back on extra easy so it's well worth doing xx

caremummy Thu 27-Apr-17 21:08:25

Thanks xx I didn't realise the reply hadn't sent I did it for 3 days and it got me back on track and I've got up to 7.5lbs off in 5 weeks x

orenisthenewblack Fri 28-Apr-17 12:47:39

So, I have had pineapple today on my first SP day and I've just looked in my book and it's free bit no S or P, so, I shouldn't have eaten it??

Groovee Fri 28-Apr-17 15:23:33

No pineapple is a free food not a speed food.

Groovee Fri 28-Apr-17 15:25:09

These may help for speed fruits and veg.

DungballInADress Fri 28-Apr-17 15:30:37

I love SP. I've been doing 4 days SP a week and my losses are 4-6lbs a week. You half half your plate protein and half your plate speed foods, HEa, 2 HEb and your usually 5-15 syns. Today looks like this for me:
B - quark sweetened and flavoured with vanilla, strawberries and HEb Honey Monster Puffs (the new reduced sugar Sugar Puffs, 40g=HEb)
L - carrot and coriander soup, fat free cottage cheese
D - bolognese sauce, rainbow vegetable couscous and HEa cheese.
Snacks/syns - cereal bar (second HEb), possibly a sorbet pot later but may save up some syns as I've not had the best week and am out with friends tomorrow night.

orenisthenewblack Fri 28-Apr-17 18:16:20

Ah shit. Try again tomorrow!

orenisthenewblack Fri 28-Apr-17 18:17:40

Dung that's amazing! I really need to get my head round it.

orenisthenewblack Fri 28-Apr-17 18:18:28

Grove thanks for the lists.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now