Talk

Advanced search

Kick me up the bum please!

(5 Posts)
FlippertyJibbit Sun 02-Apr-17 09:19:10

Right, I've been on plan for almost a year now, 2 weeks ago I was 1lb away from a 7 Stone loss (I have a lot to lose) I missed a weeks weigh in to give me that extra chance, hopped on the scales yesterday and... I've put 1lb ON angryangryangry

Someone help, I cannot let this continue, I KNOW it's only a pound but when you're used to consistent losses, it's a real slap in the face. I've been arsing around with syns and picking though so I know that's what did it (that's secretly really why I had that extra week to pull it back... can't blag a blagger though can you angry)

I need an SP week this week, can I have some meal ideas and harsh words please?

BzyB Sun 02-Apr-17 09:32:30

Not sure if it is SP but I always upped the amount of eggs when i was in a rut. Omelette with lots of colourful chopped up veg and some rocket. Looked good and tasted amazing. Often had it for lunch every day for weeks!
But as for mojo, no idea. I'm gaining and I know why but I just haven't got my head into it. Holiday next week then I'll be back here to read inspiration from wiser folk smile

BzyB Sun 02-Apr-17 09:38:14

Maybe can you book a spa day or something to celebrate the 7st mark? Something nice.
After almost 7st I think it's loving words and actions, not harsh ones. You are rocking It!
Oh, and ( will need to take my own advice on this too) some positive mantras - as your phone screen saver, a post it in your purse etc.
My favourite one from last time ( before last pregnancy) was " losing fat is hard. Being fat is hard. Choose your hard" and on exercise " let exercise be a celebration of what your body can do, not a punishment for what you ate".

FlippertyJibbit Sun 02-Apr-17 10:06:44

Thanks BzyB I tend to just plod on with it, I'm rubbish at accepting compliments or congratulating myself so just happy to go on seeing a slow but steady loss on the scales.

I'm awaiting a date for gallbladder removal because I've been diagnosed with gall stones following the weight loss so watching what I'm eating for that as well as SW seems to helped out in a weird way but I think the stones have moved as I'm not getting pain from anything recently so it's like I'm stuffing myself with crap before I get the next attack hmm

I think an SP week will get me back on track and the thought of planning my weeks meals will sort me out and get me back in control, I hope..

Groovee Sun 02-Apr-17 13:24:28

Sit down, plan your meals and shop using your meal plan.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now