Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Syns explanation please?

(4 Posts)
user1490559974 Sun 26-Mar-17 21:29:44

Hi all,
Ive just recently joined slimming world but unfortunately due to personal reasons I am unable to attend my group meetings, so was just wondering if someone has the answer for the following question: when I cook dinner, and have some left over for the following night, how do i syn this? For instance, i made a stir fry and the fresh noodles I used needed to be synned, do I syn the whole pack of noodles on the evening of cooking and then not syn anything when I eat it the following day or am I expected to weigh everything out? Hope this makes sense and any help would be appreciated! Thank you

OwlinaTree Sun 26-Mar-17 22:55:38

I'd just estimate it when you portion it up. So say the whole lot you cooked is 10 syns. Serve yourself and dp a portion and then a spare portion for lunch. If all the portions are about the same size call it 3.5 syns a portion. If the lunch one is a bit smaller you might say 4 syns and the lunch one is 2 for eg.

My dh is the cook and he tends to serve up the meals and then the extra portions into tubs at the same time so the food is evenly split and we don't over eat.

harderandharder2breathe Mon 27-Mar-17 20:19:03

Yes syn per portion. You don't need to measure, just roughly. It'll work out overall anyway.

Pocket2594 Wed 29-Mar-17 18:16:50

When you join you get free access to SW online all the syns you need to know can be searched on there

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now