Talk

Advanced search

Does SW online include a database of syns for foods?

(6 Posts)
Karen333 Tue 21-Mar-17 19:53:42

Hi,
I'm thinking of starting SW. I did it a long time ago before extra easy. If I join up online does it include a searchable list of foods with syn values e.g. Uncle bens rice, tesco chicken tikka etc.

Is there also a list of all super free foods (I have a copy of the EE guide book with some listed but I'm not sure if this is all of them)

Thanks.

bingandflop Tue 21-Mar-17 19:56:48

Yes all that info is available. I think the app is best for syns

Karen333 Tue 21-Mar-17 20:05:52

Lovely, thank you. I've seen lots of syn lists on Pinterest but I'm not sure how up to date they are. I have some of the books from a few years ago with syn values. Do they change a lot or stay the same??

Also things like savoury rice and yoghurts on Pinterest seem to have different values. I'm not sure if it's worth paying £60 for the food list!

Groovee Wed 22-Mar-17 07:21:51

The top membership includes the books.

My friend got silver membership and has struggled with the website as it just says free not if it's speed or not.

I think I would try to go to a class for the books as it's half price membership until June.

Karen333 Wed 22-Mar-17 21:34:41

When you join the group are you given the food directory, low syn snacks and free food books?

Is this information the same as the info on the app?

Thanks.

Groovee Thu 23-Mar-17 20:15:29

You get a book with your free foods, Healthy Extras and syns. You can buy a food directory for about £10. And a free branded book is £2 along with low syn snacks. You get full access to the website as well. Syns online is great when you are shopping.

I just wish we could scan barcodes.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now