Talk

Advanced search

Slimming world help

(6 Posts)
par05 Sun 05-Mar-17 19:28:02

Hi all, am doing slimming world but on my own (not going classes) just need a bit of help, does any one know what the syns (if any) are in tesco healthy living south indian chicken curry, with lentil and chickpea rice? Also anyone else doing slimming world on their own any tips? Thanks in advance

teatwosugarspls Sun 05-Mar-17 19:31:26

I would recommend a good diary so you can write everything down and keep track of your syns etc when doing it on your own.
You can make your own or there's a few different companies online who do personalised ones.

The Tesco meal you asked syns for is 8.5 syns x

teatwosugarspls Sun 05-Mar-17 19:32:01

Food* sorry x

emwithme Sun 05-Mar-17 19:35:20

Hi @Par05

Is it frozen? If so, according to the online syns index, that's 8.5 syns for the 400g pack.

I'm not doing SW on my own (couldn't do it without group) but got to target last November. There's a load of us on here doing it, we have a very active support thread here

par05 Sun 05-Mar-17 19:46:56

Ahh thank you guys! yes I'm keeping track of what I eat logging on my phone! I've done good so far (only started wed) but will be going 3.5 over syns with that meal 😣 ! I'm also doing the 30 day shred so here's hoping that I'll have a good loss this week fingers crossed!

par05 Sun 05-Mar-17 19:47:52

Ooh thanks will have a look at that group too 😊 xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now