Talk

Advanced search

first weigh in tomorrow- it's going to be bad!!

(9 Posts)
1moreRep Mon 20-Feb-17 18:30:26

well i've done slimming world twice before- and always want to loose a stone which i do and then a few years pass and i go back to "rejigg" things as my weight creeps up by 10lbs.
the thing is this time i've done it whilst doing crossfit (insane fitness regime) 6 times a week and i had a competition at the weekend so i basically had to have 2 days off slimming world and some cookies mid week- should i still go for weigh in?

ChessieFL Mon 20-Feb-17 19:05:57

Of course you should! The exercise might be enough to offset what you've eaten on the off plan days.

harderandharder2breathe Mon 20-Feb-17 20:47:21

Yes you should go, you may be pleasantly surprised and find the exercise has cancelled out the off plan food.

Even if it hasn't and you've stayed the same or gained, you know exactly why, just keep swimming 🐠

Groovee Tue 21-Feb-17 16:53:43

Go to weigh in or else there will be an excuse this week!

whatonaschoolnight Tue 21-Feb-17 20:27:37

How did the weigh in go 1moreRep?

Groovee Wed 22-Feb-17 11:49:47

@1moreRep, how did it go?

1moreRep Thu 23-Feb-17 08:06:46

i stayed the same- i've been being good since but i sacrificed so much nice food last week to just maintain sad

whatonaschoolnight Thu 23-Feb-17 16:34:31

It is hard at times isn't it?

fruitbrewhaha Thu 23-Feb-17 16:43:58

i sacrificed so much nice food last week
here's your problem OP. While you keep viewing food that is bad for you and makes you gain weight as nice, and something you have a to sacrifice, you will keep this yoyoing. You need to change your mindset to seeing healthy food as nice, food made with low sugars, puddings made with nuts fruit and wholefoods, foods high in veg and nutritious content are nice. Not sugary biscuits, they are just shit foods.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now