Talk

Advanced search

Planning days off......SP to compensate?

(3 Posts)
Leggit Sat 18-Feb-17 00:05:55

I may be way off the mark here as I am only a few weeks in withy journey but im planning ahead to a couple of long weekend breaks. In order to minimise damage would it be ok to do super strict SP days in the lead up to a more food relaxed weekend?

Userrrrr Sun 19-Feb-17 12:01:30

I think this is a good idea. You still have to live your life and let loose every so often, so being a bit stricter before/after these weekends will definitely do some damage limitation and could stop you going off track completely.
If you try to force yourself to stay on plan while you're away you could be setting yourself up for failure and disappointment (and have a miserable time - what's the point of holidays if you can't eat lots of tasty food!), so better to accept that you might eat and drink more than sw allows, but that you're doing your best to make up for it!

And don't worry if you do have a small weight gain those weeks - it's all about the long term really, and I don't know a single person who has never had a gain in sw. It's how you deal with these weeks that matters.

Enjoy smile

Leggit Sun 19-Feb-17 13:41:21

Thank you grin really appreciate your reply

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now