Talk

Advanced search

Slimming world beginner

(7 Posts)
user1486147915 Fri 03-Feb-17 18:56:24

Hi could anybody explain to me the rules in brief of slimming world. I can't afford to go to the meetings just need a brief outline of the diet . Thanks

Groovee Fri 03-Feb-17 20:09:25

You can eat unlimited fruit, Veg, meat, fish, pasta, rice, noodles and cous cous. Then from a list you can have a healthy Extra A which is milk or cheese. And a healthy Extra B which can be cereal bars, cereal, bread, crisp breads.

You might be able to buy books off eBay to help.

The pinch of nom site or slimming eats are great for recipes.

user1486147915 Fri 03-Feb-17 22:01:10

Thanks I have looked at pinch of nom but not seen slimming eats I will have a look.

WoozyWooo Sat 04-Feb-17 09:51:41

Twochubbycubs.com is good for recipes too 😊

Char22thom Sat 04-Feb-17 20:08:21

If you can find a free registration coupon then it wont cost you to join then once you've got the info you don't need to go anymore, or you often but them from ebay for £6-10 a set x

CurlY21 Tue 07-Feb-17 09:17:57

Hi

I am a beginner as well. I bought the books and they are really useful to be honest since I can't afford to go to the meetings.

But I am pretty septic about the consultants. I don't know how they have been selected.
Could you tell me if they are professional with a lot of experience please?

Sorry, it is maybe a stupid question.

Notreallyhappy Wed 08-Feb-17 08:51:05

Sw consultants are sw members who have followed sworld and lost weight on the plan.
Experienced,? In the plan...but imo not always informed. Professional as they want you to come back and have you pay.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now