Talk

Advanced search

Definitive answer pkease - are all foods with no duns in free ?

(6 Posts)
ginorwine Mon 30-Jan-17 21:33:33

I was discussing on another thread that I have two snack pots a day at the moment and that I was concerned about the high calorie intake on top of meals due to this as they are at least 200 cal s each .
Someone came on to say that not all foods that were syn free were free and then another person said that this view is incorrect .
I'm not in group at the moment and would really like to know of my snack shots , smash , and savoury rice are free and ok to eat as snacks between meals . I do have fruit too but sometimes and especially at the moment I crave warm food such as these choices . Thanks .

ginorwine Mon 30-Jan-17 21:34:03

Syns I meant !

harderandharder2breathe Tue 31-Jan-17 08:27:01

I don't go to group so I may be wrong. But I

harderandharder2breathe Tue 31-Jan-17 08:29:25

Ugh sorry, phone angry

I don't go to group so i may be wrong. But I thought syn free foods are free foods but that Speed and Protein are better, so should go for them first. If I was having savoury rice or mug shots I would add veg if at home or have fruit as well if at work.

But I think it's about making it work for you so if you're losing weight as you are then why change it? If you stop losing then reconsider

Groovee Tue 31-Jan-17 09:27:53

Only certain mugshots are free. Chicken and sweetcorn is one. The naked noodles only Singapore curry is free. I don't know about others. I'd need to know which ones to be able to look up.

You need to remember to eat 1/3 speed. It's recommended that this replaces some of your plateful.

ginorwine Tue 31-Jan-17 12:49:21

Thanks
So for a snack I will have mug shot and spoke and that is fine 😄

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now