Talk

Advanced search

Huge Gain After Xmas

(8 Posts)
EmmaHG Fri 06-Jan-17 13:58:57

Hi All...has anyone had their first weigh in after the xmas break yet?
Mine is in the morning and I am absolutley terrified. I am sure i have gained at least 1/2 stone sad its a lot over 2 weeks really.
I know that nobody else cares but I get so embarrassed on the scales and am even considering not going!!
I have about about another stone and a half to lose and know this is going to put me behind on plan,.

Anyone else get as scared as me? sad

Emma

OwlinaTree Fri 06-Jan-17 14:01:16

Yes. I booked the 2 weeks off so I knew I'd have a week to get back on track. I'm hoping I'll have a stay the same when I go back! I'm a coward!

Groovee Fri 06-Jan-17 15:15:14

My friend went yesterday and had gained 6.5lbs.

She's fully back on plan with some nice speed snacks and foods.

LavenderRains Fri 06-Jan-17 15:47:37

Hi. I was dreading it as I last weighed in on 21st December and was sure I'd put on at least half a stone.
weighed in on wed and had gained 2lb in 2 weeks so was pleasantly surprised.
I'm back on plan now after a quick scoff of Xmas chocs after weigh inblush
you may be surprised op! Good luck

EmmaHG Fri 06-Jan-17 16:29:24

2 lb is brilliant ! Id be over the moon with that! well done!!

I weighed myself at home like a fool and they are showing an 8lb gain! they are always different but the lowest they've shown is 5lb (keep weighing myself after every wee!! LOL. i'm such an idiot at times!

I am thinking it maybe 1/2 stone which ill be gutted about but at least its more motivation to get going again! I absolutely love slimming world if i'm honest. The meals are cook are like proper treats!

x

TickleMcTickleFace Fri 06-Jan-17 16:33:11

I went this morning and had gained another half a pound so in the last three weigh ins I've put on 3.5 pounds altogether. I'm so annoyed as I was just about to slip into the next stone but I'm back on it now and have 1.5 stone to go before I hit my target.

Aoibhe Fri 06-Jan-17 16:33:40

Yes but it comes off just as quickly too I think. I'm too chicken to weigh myself but I'd guess I'm 5-7 pounds heavier than normal right now. I'm back on track now with eating and exercise and I think in another 2 weeks or so I'll be back to my pre Christmas weight.

Don't panic or be disheartened.

Those mince pies and wine were worth it wink

LavenderRains Fri 06-Jan-17 17:32:49

Thanks Emma my scales at home are broken or I would be continually on them I thinkgrin
I love SW, it's the longest I've stayed on a 'diet' & have lost 2.5 stone since Oct.
Oh and I had loads of mince pies over Xmas. Mums homemade ones are the best!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now