Joining Tomo

(6 Posts)
jellybelly16 Tue 13-Sep-16 15:10:09

Just wanted to pop in and say hi!! Joining SW tomorrow morning confused have just over 3 weeks till i go away on hols, thought about waiting till i get home to start but no time like the present.. Would like to lose about 1st and a half (in total not before hols lol) x

GasLightShining Tue 13-Sep-16 21:13:05

Good luck!
I have lost 24lbs so far.
Are you going self catering? We had a couple of people who actually lost weight while on holiday so not impossible

Mummyme87 Tue 13-Sep-16 21:32:21

Hey I will be rejoining tomorrow also. I lost 1.(stone earlier in the year, fell off the wagon and put it all back on. Thinking of baby no2 so need to lose at least 3 stone before then

Mummyme87 Tue 13-Sep-16 21:32:42

That should say 1.5stone

jellybelly16 Tue 13-Sep-16 21:48:40

That's a fab loss, well done.. Its half board but a big buffet style place so hoping there's plenty of salad etc i can have to try and keep on track. Will enjoy myself but don't want to go silly and just eat whatever would like to try and make sensible choices!! Have been trying to lose this weight myself but not happening. I like going to group and getting ideas and hearing how others are getting on to spur me on. Nipped to Tesco tonight to get some bits and pieces in so can start afresh tomorrow morning x

jellybelly16 Tue 13-Sep-16 21:49:05

That's a fab loss, well done.. Its half board but a big buffet style place so hoping there's plenty of salad etc i can have to try and keep on track. Will enjoy myself but don't want to go silly and just eat whatever would like to try and make sensible choices!! Have been trying to lose this weight myself but not happening. I like going to group and getting ideas and hearing how others are getting on to spur me on. Nipped to Tesco tonight to get some bits and pieces in so can start afresh tomorrow morning x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now