Talk

Advanced search

Can anyone explain Slimming World in a nutshell?

(4 Posts)
rollonthesummer Fri 05-Aug-16 19:28:19

I did WW 10 years ago with great success but when I tried it again last year-it was v confusing. All the points had changed, fruit seemed to be limitless and I actually put on 1.5lb in the 3 weeks I did it!

What do you do with SW? I've read a few posts about syns and speed foods but obviously that means nothing to me at the moment. Do you have points? Are some things limitless? Can I still have toast for breakfast?!grin

Would anyone be kind enough to fill me in so I can see if it's the sort of thing that would suit me?

I want to lose a stone by April, ideally!

ChessieFL Fri 05-Aug-16 20:04:26

Limitless fruit, veg, lean meat, fish, rice, pasta and potatoes (as long as cooked with no fat). Limited bread/cereal and milk/cheese. Then you get Syns to use on whatever you like( choc, cake, crisps, oil in cooking, extra bread/cheese etc). That's basically it!!

rollonthesummer Fri 05-Aug-16 20:10:35

That's great-thank you! I had it in my head that there were red days and green days-did I dream that?!

ChessieFL Fri 05-Aug-16 20:25:16

That was a few years ago now, they've revamped it and now it's Extra Easy which is what I described above.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now