Talk

Advanced search

Slimming world on facebook

(6 Posts)
dunnetoson Thu 09-Jun-16 13:43:11

Hi all!

I'm an online sw member now, but used to go to group. When I was in the group we had a private FB page that we could post things on, ask questions etc. It was private, so the whole world didn't need to know what I was having for tea!

Anyway, now I'm doing sw online, I'm no longer allowed on my local groups FB page. Does anyone here know of a private sw Facebook page I could join? X

divafever99 Thu 09-Jun-16 13:47:41

Just type slimming world into the search facilty and some closed groups come up, you can request membership. Also, It's not a group but search for slimming eats on Facebook, lots of sw recipes.

ChessieFL Thu 09-Jun-16 17:50:25

Try Syns Allowed

dunnetoson Thu 09-Jun-16 23:02:59

Thanks Gals, will take a look!

AlwaysTimeForWine Thu 16-Jun-16 07:54:07

Just be careful on some of the unofficial groups! They often give out a lot of incorrect information that can affect your weight loss.

itmustbemyage Fri 17-Jun-16 11:37:29

I would be wary of some of the Facebook pages some of them only seem to exist to promote 'weight loss tea' when I commented on this faith healing nonsense not being part of Slimming World I was excluded from the page. The recipie pages are good though.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now