Talk

Advanced search

Returning to SW at 10 weeks pregnant

(12 Posts)
Rubberduck2 Tue 03-May-16 07:23:16

Hi all,

I have read that I need to have 2 of the A's and B's and stick to the 15 syns.. Please can anyone confirm I have this right for me as I'm doing it from home! Thank you.

Rubberduck2 Tue 03-May-16 19:47:41

Bumping for evening traffic! Anyone?

GasLightShining Sat 07-May-16 23:31:27

I A and 1 B and 15 syns. You can use less than 15 but apparently you should have at least 5

Good luck. I am about 10 weeks in and am finding it a lot easier than weightwatchers

GasLightShining Sat 07-May-16 23:33:16

Just read your thread title

Should you be doing it while pregnant?

maygirl Sun 08-May-16 07:27:14

Yes it's 2 A and 2 B choices, and great to follow whilst pregnant.
Syns as normal

queenoftheworld93 Tue 10-May-16 19:14:32

I went back to slimming world at 10 weeks pregnant. I'm 15+5 right now and really enjoying it. I poked the weight on in my first trimester but since joining SW it's stabilised. I attend a group and my midwife signs to say I can attend each time I see her.

It's 2 A and 2 B choices, with 15 syns as normal.

waitingforwombat Wed 11-May-16 14:39:45

I'm 16 weeks and have been doing SW since my booking appt at 12 weeks, as I was shocked at my booking weight (having eaten my own weight in Pringles during first trimester to help combat nausea). Not weighing myself officially - just seeing what mw scales say at each appt. However sneaky peak suggests 2 kg off, and my boobs are about 3 times the size they were and definitely got a bump (dc2!), so would def have put on without sw.

Does anyone know when I can expect to start gaining/sts each week?

ButtonsAndBows Thu 12-May-16 15:23:31

I am doing SW and now about 12 weeks. First meeting was last night and the only change I can see is 2 as 2 bs and 15 syns. I was told I can lose weight (not just maintain) as her sister lost 2.5 stone whole pregnant shock
I'm currently 14st 6 shockshock so I think j can safely lose some of that

queenoftheworld93 Thu 12-May-16 15:51:15

I'm down 2lbs overall since starting but i think I'll either gain/maintain now (16 weeks). I'm not overweight though, just on the bigger side of a healthy BMI.

waitingforwombat Fri 13-May-16 07:47:22

Queen - I'm also 16 weeks, and thought the same, likely to start gaining soon, just wondered if anyone had any experience. My BMI was just into overweight at booking at 12 weeks, so hoping to limit weight gain as much as possible. My biggest challenge is going to be keeping going despite sts/weight gain! Need to keep focussed on being healthy and not having loads of weight to lose at end of it all!

PinkParsnips Tue 17-May-16 20:40:14

I'm glad to have found this thread, was just about to start one to see if anyone was doing SW in pregnancy!

I'm 22 weeks and realised yesterday I have put on over a stone since my booking in appt and my BMI was already 30 blush so it's damage limitation now I think.

I lost 2.5 stone last year on SW so I'm hopeful it will keep the weight gain at bay if I can stick to it!

waitingforwombat Wed 18-May-16 20:34:16

Pink, come and join us on the main sw thread - there are a couple of us following sw in pregnancy.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now