Talk

Advanced search

Am I eating enough 'speed' foods?

(6 Posts)
peachypips Fri 11-Mar-16 17:56:09

Hi- I've just started with this and my consultant is a slightly unhinged robot, so I thought I'd ask here. These are the speed foods I've eaten for the past three days. Are they enough?
Wed
Strawberries, grapes, mushrooms, peppers, courgette, tinned toms
Thurs
Salad, tomatoes, b/n squash, courgette, carrot, nectarine, passata, apple, peppers, broccoli, banana.
Fri
Strawberries, nectarine, grapes, broccoli, carrots, baby corn

Thurs looks fine I think but are the other days?

Buttwing Fri 11-Mar-16 18:20:04

It's more about balancing your meals so it's hard to say just by looking at list. Your plate need to be made up of a third speed food ie veg.

Snacking of fruit is really good and it's suggested that you should try and eat speed foods for snacks wherever you can.

peachypips Fri 11-Mar-16 18:47:21

My meals have def been a third I think...

taptonaria27 Fri 11-Mar-16 18:56:30

If they make up a third of every meal (even breakfast) then you should be fine, you might want to change groups f you can though, an unhinged robot does not sound like the lovely support SW are so very good at usually

OrianaBanana Fri 11-Mar-16 18:58:03

It looks good but NB grapes and bananas are not speed smile

curren Sat 12-Mar-16 06:37:52

Double check what is slapped and what is not. Some on that list arent speed food.

As others said eat meal needs to be at least a third speed. Then the speed fruit in between.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now