Talk

Advanced search

Puds - what do people have?

(25 Posts)
Muffintopmum Fri 15-Jan-16 22:34:56

...Aside from fat free yoghurt and fruit that's SW friendly.

Thanks.

OP’s posts: |
deli1976 Fri 15-Jan-16 22:44:16

I do quark with packet of jelly powder whisk it well.sets nicely! Not keen on blackurrant one, raspberry nice

tabulahrasa Fri 15-Jan-16 23:03:53

Meringues, meringues are great.

ChessieFL Sat 16-Jan-16 08:40:14

Muller chocolate fix, 5 syns

Crazypetlady Sat 16-Jan-16 10:43:28

I do use yoghurt but take a muller light/ any other free flavoured yoghurt. Pour into a tub with some fat free natural yoghurt . Put into the freezer and stir every half hour until you want to eat it.

DamedifYouDo Sat 16-Jan-16 17:04:11

I make a batch of very thin pancakes which work out at 1 syn each, I keep them in the feezer for when I fancy something, I'm not really a dessert person but these hit the spot with a bit of fruit / sweetener and lemon juice or some nutella. I also use them as a wrap for a savoury filling now and again to ring the changes.

Heyheyheygoodbye Sat 16-Jan-16 17:05:08

Yoghurt, I'm afraid, with fruit. Sometimes 10-cal jelly. And I eat a lot of meringues, which I love.

lugo40 Mon 18-Jan-16 15:45:46

all of the above. But i also sometimes skip dessert in favour of having a hot chocolate... i use fudge flavour cadbury highlights for 2 1/2 and make with full fat milk for my health a and its absolutely delicious.

For sunday lunch yesterday i made stewed rhubarb - healthy extra b and had it with low fat custard.

Skinny cow icelollys are nice i think they are 6 syns but delicious

OrianaBanana Mon 18-Jan-16 20:30:49

Not really a dessert person - and I'd rather have nothing than some of those 'diet' desserts substituting this and that for sugar or fat. Occasionally I enjoy a muller bliss whipped Greek fruit corner for 4.5 syns. Lovely!

calzone Tue 19-Jan-16 21:33:02

I make an 'Apple Charlotte with double cream '....

2 Wholemeal slices bread HEB
2 syns mincemeat (2)
Sliced Apple

Make it into a toastie......

Mix sweetener with quark and vanilla essence and dip toastie into it. Divine!

Muffintopmum Mon 25-Jan-16 20:41:50

Sorry not been on MN for a while but thanks for the suggestions and I will give them a go.

OP’s posts: |
calzone Mon 25-Jan-16 20:47:49

I made weetabix muffins with salted caramel quark tonight.

twilightcafe Mon 25-Jan-16 20:50:24

Nothing.
I've never had a Slimming World dessert that wasn't disgusting.

I'd rather have a proper pudding once in a while.

FlopIsMyParentingGuru Mon 25-Jan-16 20:51:57

Coffee to break the sweet pangs. Decided that if I was satisfied from a meal I didn't really need pudding and it was better to wait until I was actually hungry.

MissBattleaxe Thu 28-Jan-16 19:15:16

I make a sort of clafoutis with beaten eggs, sweetener and raspberries and bake it till its lightly golden. I have it with fat free greek yoghurt or a bit of low fat squirty cream ( which is just a couple of syns- 1.5 I think?). Apart from the cream its Free. I use frozen raspberries straight from the freezer.

I also like the sugar free jelly made with a Muller light- it tastes like blancmange. Yummy.

MissBattleaxe Thu 28-Jan-16 19:16:06

Also I stirred an options into fat free greek yoghurt and it tasted like cheesecake filling, which was fine by me.

ChessieFL Fri 29-Jan-16 08:24:01

Eton mess - quark with some sweetener, fruit of your choice, chopped up meringues. Only syns are the meringues.

calzone Fri 29-Jan-16 20:52:21

Pancakes were nice

ExitStageLeft Fri 29-Jan-16 20:58:55

An aero yoghurt, frozen - tastes like rich chocolate ice cream for 4 syns.

FoofFighter Tue 02-Feb-16 13:50:05

MissBattleaxe, cooked fruit needs synning sorry

MissBattleaxe Tue 02-Feb-16 13:58:08

Oh knickers. They were frozen to start with! Boo hoo.

WitchyPoos Thu 04-Feb-16 07:15:37

I Buy the pots of no added sugar jelly, usually always have a few in the fridge. Either them or a hifi bar sort my sweet tooth

ohthegoats Thu 18-Feb-16 20:17:50

I have Belgian Chocolate Haagen Dazs - 40g (6 syns) with loads of berries. It's worth it to have proper decent icecream.

AvaLeStrange Sat 20-Feb-16 16:26:01

I've only been doing it a couple of weeks, but discovered that sliced banana topped with peanut & caramel Muller light and topped with half a dozen crushed Maltesers does actually feel like pudding and only has 2.5syns.

So this week I will be working on some similar ideas I think. That said I'm not too bothered about puds in the evening, so will more than likely have a couple of Jaffa cakes in the afternoon instead!

Boozena Sat 20-Feb-16 16:51:56

I like the sw tiramisu. Tried the trifle and wasn't keen though- I think the coffee flavour detracts from the sweetened yoghurt flavour. Good with strawberries too!

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in