Talk

Advanced search

Is this normal (bit gross!)

(2 Posts)
tryhard Sat 19-Dec-15 19:39:36

I've been doing SW since June, hit my target & moved it lower & just hit it again but I'm finding every time I have anything slightly unusual, like a non-SW takeaway, it goes straight through me & I end up on the toilet most of the night. So for example today I had quite a few chocolates, and it's been so long since I've had a lot of chocolate that I'm guessing the sugar just went straight through me 😳😳😳 It's getting a bit miserable because it means things I'm reluctant to try things like a takeaway or rich meal with friends and family for fear of the immediate (embarrassing) results. Does anyone else find this once their bodies have gotten used to the SW way of eating? I'm guessing my system is so used now to mainly speed foods, lean meats and simple carbs that anything really rich or processed just causes havoc?!

ProcrastinatorGeneral Sun 20-Dec-15 14:05:36

It's the fat, not the sugar. If you fancy chocolate go for the higher cocoa content types as they've less grim stuff in. Same for takeaways, Chinese especially. So much oil used. Your body doesn't process it the same way now you've trained it, and the massive concentrations just pass through rapidly. It's like being on orlistat in some ways.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now