Talk

Advanced search

Letting Loose! What will be your Christmas Treats?

(10 Posts)
MartinRohdesBellybuttonFluff Tue 08-Dec-15 13:20:22

I am allowing myself two treats over Christmas (or else it just won't be Christmas) fgrin regardless of syns.

I will be good for the rest of the time and be mindful of what I'm eating / drinking but I plan to have (and enjoy):

• Bailey's
• Mince Pies

What are yours and are you going to allow yourself?

emmaluvseeyore Tue 08-Dec-15 14:01:11

I basically have 2 Christmas Days as I'm celebrating with my partner's family on Christmas Day and with my family on Boxing Day. So I'll have two Christmas dinners. Christmas dinner is my favourite meal, so I'm going to enjoy it. I'm also going to have one slice of apple pie with custard as it's my favourite dessert, and I always have it at my parent's house at Christmas. Aside from that, I'm going to be good the rest of the time. I'm going to try and do some more exercise over the break to compensate, but my normal class isn't running over the holidays so I'll have to do something else.

calzone Tue 08-Dec-15 22:23:56

Am a bit scared to go off plan......

TwoTonTessie Wed 09-Dec-15 05:37:59

I am a bit scared too Calzone. Have been on plan since July so will need a lot of willpower to stop me stuffing my face blush. I am only a few pounds away from my new,lowered target so hopefully that will be a bit of a buffer. I plan to enjoy myself though and just get straight back to it in January.

Nothighgaphere Wed 09-Dec-15 07:23:14

I'm planning on eating and drinking like a mutha for three days, Xmas eve/day/boxing day, then going back to plan. I bet it only adds an extra week on at most. I don't see the point being uptight and missing out.

KittyOShea Wed 09-Dec-15 07:31:24

Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year's Eve I am doing flexible syns- very flexible! The other days I intend to stay on plan so hopefully gains won't be too big.

ProcrastinatorGeneral Fri 11-Dec-15 18:40:22

I'm teetotal so it's not going to be too traumatic. I'm not bothering to syn my Christmas dinner or Boxing Day dinner. Everything else is pretty SW friendly anyway, as I hate mince pies and am not a huge fan of desserts smile

Hope you all enjoy.

FlopIsMyChristmasGuru Sun 13-Dec-15 20:57:23

Roast potatoes on Christmas Day
Slice of homemade Christmas cake on Christmas Day
Meal out at pizzeria on New Years Eve - with alcohol
I thought I was being restrained but I'm into full on Christmas craziness by the standard of the previous posts grin

MartinRohdesBellybuttonFluff Sun 27-Dec-15 19:02:08

Gone off plan completely, up 1.5 lbs this week but plan to go back to being good tomorrow, will take another break for NYE and New Year's Day though. Love mince pies and booze too much fgrin

emmaluvseeyore Mon 28-Dec-15 13:36:55

I stuck to my plan and only had what I wrote above. I weighed in this morning and lost 1.1kg! No idea how I managed that, but I'm going to be really good this week in case my gain has been delayed somehow.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now