Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Hi, new to SW. A question...

(6 Posts)
ThursFriHappy Sat 25-Jul-15 07:41:11

I am looking to buy the SW 100 EE recipe book, but will I need to still use the allowance from HEXA and HEXB, or can I survive on EE alone with tons of veg/free snacks in between?
Many thanks smile

Hellohellohowareyou Sat 25-Jul-15 08:18:59

You still need to have your healthy extras so you are getting enough calcium etc

ThursFriHappy Sat 25-Jul-15 08:23:39

Thanks hello, very helpful, I'll do that. Still trying to work it all out smile

Hellohellohowareyou Sat 25-Jul-15 09:42:44

It's a great plan once you get your head around it, let thing for me is preparation and menu planning. I rejoined last tues so only being doing it less than a week but have done it in the past and really enjoyed the foods I've eaten on it.

applesareredandgreen Sat 25-Jul-15 10:13:00

Is the book you're planning to get called 100 extra easy days which plans out 3 meals a day for you? Because if so this includes all of your healthy extra ' s. You can still eat extra snacks from free food or syns if you wish.

ThursFriHappy Sun 26-Jul-15 19:22:17

HI apples, yes, that is the book I am looking at (and have just bought on Ebay today smile

That sounds great if that's how its set out, very helpful for planning ahead, really glad I have ordered it now (happy)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now