Talk

Advanced search

tips for boosting weight loss please

(4 Posts)
lugo40 Mon 13-Jul-15 10:04:59

hi all, i am really in need of some tips and support!

so far i have done really well on slimming world, first diet i have ever stuck to! 18 pounds off in 6 weeks. But i have a party at my husbands work in 2 weeks and want to boost my weight loss before then as i am worried this week i only lost a pound.

My plan is to ever increase my speed food choices but are there any other tips? i wondered about trying sp for a couple of weeks - any thoughts?

My food plan for today:

Breakfast - lean bacon, egg, mushrooms and tomatoes, 1 slice of nimble bread (1/2 HEB)

Lunch - roast turkey, lettuce, spring onion, radishes, tomatoes, cucumber, new potatoes. pineapple

snack - apple and 7 cashwe nuts (1/2 HEB)

dinner - pork stir fry - pork, egg, loads of veg! Muller light yoghurt

Snack - alpen bar (6 syns) glass of semi skimmed milk (HEA)

thank you for all your help and support

Jess712 Mon 20-Jul-15 11:42:54

I swear by grapefruits and lots of water. I have been doing slimming world diet for over a year now and have lost 3 1/2 stone and find whenever I eat lots of grapefruit and drink plenty of water I have seen great losses. There is something in grapefruit that helps break down fat and speeds up your metabolism. Good luck on your S.W journey x

Buttwing Tue 21-Jul-15 15:04:53

I'd do sp for two weeks. I did it before I went away for 16 days and lost 61/2 llbs. It's hard going at first but once I found some good substitutes for carbs it was ok. I found cauliflower rice and swede and butterbean mash were really good.

Buttwing Tue 21-Jul-15 15:07:49

Oh and also if you do decide to do sp, I recommend meal planning and also working out what your going to snack on. I found a lot of fruits that I eat a lot of like bananas, grapes, mango, and pineapple weren't allowed so I had to really think about what I was going to eat.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now