Quick question

(9 Posts)
Cantbelievethisishappening Fri 22-May-15 19:37:43

New to SW.
I think I messed up my healthy extras today. Used Ryvita thins instead of Ryvita and now am over syns by about five. I'm starving and was going to have some pasta and roasted veg..... am thinking I can't now.... what shall I do?

spad Fri 22-May-15 19:40:49

You can totally have the veg and pasta. Spray oil, maybe garlic and some bacon. Perhaps roast the veg in balsamic vinegar.

Go for a walk tomorrow and start again.

Cantbelievethisishappening Fri 22-May-15 19:54:28

Thanks Spad I assumed the ryvita thins would be ok.... shop had run out of normal ryvita. So much to get your head round

WindMeUpAndLetMeGo Fri 22-May-15 21:02:52

Remember your syns are to be used over the week, so just have a few less tomorrow. Don't worry though.

Cantbelievethisishappening Fri 22-May-15 21:52:13

I didn't know that Wind. I thought they could only be used on the day

surpriseitsme Sat 23-May-15 10:35:07

They recommend you use between 5-15 a day but if I go over I just cut back on the following days! Ask your consultant about flexible syns

KittensOnAPlane Sat 23-May-15 11:00:02

www.wendie-plan.com/about.html
there used to be something on WW called the Wendie plan

from the site
Wendie Plan for Points Plus
Beat the Weight Watchers Plateau

Have you been on the Weight Watchers plan, successfully losing weight and happy about your progress? And then, all of a sudden, the weight loss stops? Yes, you've hit that dreaded weight loss plateau. Why aren't those pounds continuing to come off? Many of us dieters have gone through this frustrating period. One person, known as Wendie, came up with a way to beat the Weight Watchers plateau.

Basically the Wendie Plan (or Wendy Plan) uses your extra Weight Watcher weekly points to get your metabolism going again. After spending a certain amount of time taking in the same amount of food every day, your body adjusts and lowers your metabolism so the weight loss stops and you hit the Weight Watchers plateau. The Wendie Plan (or Wendy Plan) uses your extra weekly points in a certain distribution to help increase your metabolism so you can start losing that weight again. You can read more about the Wendie Plan (using the old Weight Watchers point system) here.

OnIlkleyMoorBahTwat Sun 24-May-15 08:24:56

One off little slip ups like using the wrong type of ryvita don't really matter. Did you have another HE to replace the ryvita that you have now synned? If not, just pretend that you did have the correct type of ryvita smile.

Your body doesn't know how SW categorises food and there are that many inconsistencies in the plan that minor mistakes are inconsequential.

SheHasAWildHeart Sun 24-May-15 10:23:08

If you're hungry have some free food like fruit n veg.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now