Talk

Advanced search

PLEASE - Have I worked this out correctly?

(7 Posts)
hulahoopsilove Mon 12-Jan-15 14:07:26

Am new to SW and have started today, is this right Im doing EE. Are you are allowed 1 A and 1 B per day?

Have I worked this out correctly please:

Breakfast
Porridge made with water and very small amount milk - 1B and my 1A

Mid morning
Liberte straw yoghart - 1syn

Lunch
4 dark rye rivtas x 1.5 syns each = 6syns
Pot of Longley Farm cottage cheese = ????? ANYONE ADVISE
1 x Tomato - FREE
1 x Liberte straw = 1.5 syns

Tonight
brussels, carrots, cabbage - FREE
chicken breast - FREE

hulahoopsilove Mon 12-Jan-15 14:29:52

BUMP

midori1999 Mon 12-Jan-15 15:33:11

If it's the longley farm natural fat free cottage cheese, it's free.

You are right that if you follow extra easy Then it is one A and one B a day. However, if you wanted you could make your day extra easy SP and then you get a second healthy b, which your ryvita could be, which would save you the 6 syns.

hulahoopsilove Mon 12-Jan-15 16:07:28

brilliant thank you...No it was "normal" longley farm I hadnt realised they did Fat Free ummm will I have to syn it then I ate the whole pot it was gorgeous!!!

PhoebeMcPeePee Mon 12-Jan-15 20:34:48

If you're finding the milk allowance too small I'd definitely try dropping down to skimmed or even 1%. the skimmed allowance is plenty for me to have a decent bowl of cereal plus a couple of cups of coffee but semi-skimmed barely covers my weetabix! You do get used to less creamy milk & I now don't like anything other than skimmed or 1%

hulahoopsilove Tue 13-Jan-15 10:24:44

Thanks Phoebe - I have red milk/skilled as it is so that's fine.

Iv had porridge again this morning - sachet with water and bit of milk - find it really fills me up for the morning

Ive got turkey salad for lunch and yoghart

and Stirfry chicken breast for tea

midori1999 Tue 13-Jan-15 11:39:44

I make my porridge with water and then stir in a pot of fat free flavoured yoghurt and some fruit. It makes it go a lot further and means I can save my HEa.

Also, if you like almond or coconut milks, you can have more of those as a HEa. It's a litre of unsweetened almond milk and 450ml of coconut milk I think. I like them both, but not in coffee sadly.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: