Talk

Advanced search

Hitting target then deciding to lose more weight

(10 Posts)
PhoebeMcPeePee Tue 06-Jan-15 00:00:29

I set my target at 10stone & am only a few pounds away but now I've almost got here, I'd actually like to lose another 7-10lbs. Any idea how being a target member works if you go under goal? I know you can't put on more than 3lbs or you have to start paying again, but is the same true for going under by 3lb + even if you're still within healthy BMI?

Quite annoying if so as i was really hoping to hit target (& stop paying wink) in a week or so.

Reekypear Tue 06-Jan-15 00:08:40

It only matters when you declare target. You then get 24 hours to change your mind. If you reset after that it automatically goes down by half a stone.

Just don't declare target till your ready.

PhoebeMcPeePee Tue 06-Jan-15 00:15:14

Do you mean agree a target with the consultant or weigh-in, hit pre-agreed target and then confirm target (or adjust down if necessary). I've already 'set' my target at 10stone so presumably its a matter of telling the consultant I'm changing it & keep paying for a bit longer smile

Reekypear Tue 06-Jan-15 00:24:35

Yes, you can change at any time. You don't even gave to set a target.

It's when you say, right I'm at target and become a target member, before that you can change.

PhoebeMcPeePee Tue 06-Jan-15 00:27:01

Ok cool thanks .

Katiekins90 Tue 06-Jan-15 08:45:07

Once you hit target you can go up 3 pounds or down 3 pounds if you go over or under this you get a week to get back into the range or you have to pay. For example I was 5lbs under went back the following week and still 4 under target so had to pay will see today what happens and consider lowering my target. It does have to be a minimum of 7lbs though.

IsawJimmykissingSantaClaus Tue 06-Jan-15 08:56:55

I reached target and got my certificate and badge <preen> Then I changed my target to lose another half stone. I had to pay again until I reached my new target but I got another certificate (no 2nd badge though grin)

dexter73 Tue 06-Jan-15 14:43:50

I changed my target by 4 lbs about 3 weeks after I had reached target. I was already at the lower limit (-3lbs) so I only had to pay for 1 extra week as I reached it at the next weigh in.

dexter73 Tue 06-Jan-15 14:46:13

My group is very kind if you go under your limit, they hand you a few books to hold while you weigh so that you go back into your target range (assuming it is just by a couple of lbs or so).

Kasterborous Thu 05-Feb-15 21:07:27

I reached my target last Septemebr and since November I've constantly been right at the bottom ie three pounds under my target. I dropped to four pounds under it once for a couple of weeks and had to pay. Last week I dropped my target by three pounds. It says in all the paperwork you have to drop it by half a stone. That's not strictly true, you can lower it by less at your consultants discretion.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: