Talk

Advanced search

Lunch time inspiration

(6 Posts)
CherryLips1980 Sun 28-Dec-14 13:08:15

As above.... It gets to lunch and I can't be arsed thinking of anything (ideally needs to be suitable for 13mo too...) so end up eating utter shite. Then I get pissed off when I've put on weight.

[sigh]

Have bought a soup maker though... I have visions of making lots of lovely soups for our lunches but I suspect I will use it twice then never again...

annielostit Sun 28-Dec-14 13:43:45

Got veg soup on the go now. I'd like a soup maker but another gadget is not going to fit in kitchen.
A nice minestrone in the said machine would fill up your little one with some cheese in toast bits too. Or a big beef ragu or stew. That's my future plan.x

iklboo Sun 28-Dec-14 13:49:56

'Pizza' - either weightwatchers wholemeal pitta (HEB) or 60g wholemeal bread roll (HEB), tablespoon of Doritos salsa, cheese from HEA & whatever other free topping you fancy - chicken & sweetcorn, ham, peppers etc. Pop under grill to melt the cheese. Cut into quarters or fingers for your little one.

PhoebeMcPeePee Sun 28-Dec-14 20:03:13

I make a big batch of super speed soup & portion it up either to have as soup or on jacket potato (lovely will chilli added bit like chilli con carne wink) otherwise it's omlettes, salad, jacket & beans or prawn cocktail, leftovers from dinner

Only1scoop Sun 28-Dec-14 20:05:04

Get the little book of 100 extra easy days and keep it in kitchen.

CherryLips1980 Wed 31-Dec-14 08:10:42

oOOOH, pizza! I am going to open the soup recipe book soon, I really am.

And the 100 extra easy days book. I went yesterday - not sure about this extra easy SP - think I'm going to stick to EE. Chilli sounds good - I assumed mince was free though but I noticed in the new book yesterday 'some' isn't. Going to reread everything, pretend I'm a noooooooo member and get my head back into this.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now