Talk

Advanced search

Soup - which is best ?

(5 Posts)
lizzie0712 Tue 18-Nov-14 20:14:16

Can anyone tell me if any shop bought soups are free on SW? Or which are lowest syns? Thanks.

MrMacadoo Wed 19-Nov-14 05:58:14

its best to make your own if you can. from memory i think heinz tomato has something ridiculous like 11 syns! best ones are the new covet garden skinny ones as some of these can be had as a b choice. if you have access to SW online it will list them x

annielostit Wed 19-Nov-14 07:01:58

I know you said ready made but a really quick soup, takes about 15 mins

Half a leek half and onion 1 small potato. All diced small put in a pan with fry light and a garlic clove. Cook 1-2 mins cover with water and throw in a veg cube and 1 small cup milk. Bring to boil and simmer till potatoes are soft. Mash or puree add salt & pepper.
Its not as watery as some sw soups because of the milk.

CoconutAmericano Wed 19-Nov-14 12:44:57

I make my own. I think the salt content of the shop bought ones can be on the high side. I tend to make loads and freeze half and refrigerate half.

Blondeshavemorefun Sun 23-Nov-14 01:15:30

Bns and sweet potato ready diced. Add chopped onion and 1.5pint of stock

Simmer and blend

Yummy and free

Havnt found a low can tbh unless use b and I like that for breakfast. Couidnt beleive when synned a tin of tom soup. Think it was 14 shock

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now