Talk

Advanced search

anyone not following extra easy?

(6 Posts)
annielostit Tue 04-Nov-14 12:50:54

Hi I've done sw before but find original & green suit me better.
How are you getting on? I'd love to my hear. I followed ww for a while but really struggled to get back on it after summer hold.
Following green at minute so have made up chilli & pasta sauce with 85g mince/serving and have big pile for lunch and dinner.☺

beachywaves Tue 04-Nov-14 15:44:43

I rejoined today and have usually followed the red plan. Apparently, at Christmas the red and green plans will be no more and we will all be getting new books! I am sticking with mainly red and occasional EE.

CrumblyMumbly Wed 05-Nov-14 17:05:02

I've lost nearly 3st since June - mostly ee but have the odd red or green when I fancy another healthy extra!

annielostit Wed 05-Nov-14 17:27:10

I find that with ee I eat too much. With red & green I know I have to watch certain things. I find myself having 2a & 2 b choices on ee, with the other plans I think I can't. I sound like a right burke but its all in my head. I lost over a stone in 2006 with r & g so I can get on with them but struggle with ee.
Today I did green, had a good day and not eaten a Jaffa cake yet.��. It all helps!

DanceToJoyDivision Wed 05-Nov-14 17:31:57

I find I still lose weight with EE but more slowly than I do having mainly Red or Green days. I find it too easy to overeat on EE.

Cataline Wed 05-Nov-14 17:36:05

I always do green- as a vegan it seems sensible! grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now