Talk

Advanced search

Very low syn snacks..... Please?

(5 Posts)
jaabaar Wed 12-Mar-14 00:16:55

I find 100s of recipes for meals but rarely some snacking in between food which is not fruit, veg or yoghurt.

Please help!

Thanks!

mycatoscar Wed 12-Mar-14 07:01:56

Mug shots? Either free or very low syn?

Curly wurlys and chomps are 6 syns I think.

And if course ... Mullerlights!

saintmerryweather Wed 12-Mar-14 07:19:25

I found out the other day that walls Solero lollies are only 4.5 syns each (90g size). So if you want something ice creamy they would be ideal

Shoegal30 Wed 12-Mar-14 22:06:14

Flake mini 99 (the ones you put in your ice cream - come in a box of 16) are only 2.5 syns

Walkers pops are 4 syns

Midori1999 Thu 13-Mar-14 09:20:08

I have sponge fingers (like for trifles) instead of biscuits. They're one syn each.

Danio 0% fat yoghurts with a fruit layer are filling. The strawberry are 1 syn, cherry 1 1/2 syns.

Boiled eggs are good.

You can make syn free hummous using chickpeas, garlic, lemon juice, natural yoghurt (just enough to slacken) and black pepper. You can put roasted peppers in it too. Then dip in veg sticks.

Falafel with syn free cucumber and yoghurt dip (falafel recipe on SW site)

Crustless quiche.

Fresh fruit with sweet freedom chocolate sauce. (Sauce is only half a syn per teaspoon) or chocolate Philadelphia

Weetabix muffins, syn free if the weetabix is a HEb. You can add cocoa for 1/2 syn per muffin too.

Meringue nest, 2 syns

Popcorn, 5-6 syns (depending on brand) for 25g, which is loads.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now