Talk

Advanced search

2 weeks until my hols, time is very limited, just wondering what exercise can I do at home to help tone?

(6 Posts)
hulahoopsilove Mon 24-Feb-14 09:38:46

I need to tone up my tum and thighs can afford any classes or the gym and cant jog. Want to do something morning and evening, Im thinking sit ups and luges - will this help do you think?

hulahoopsilove Mon 24-Feb-14 10:37:02

its 12 weeks not 2 doh!!!!

Tobagostreet Mon 24-Feb-14 10:46:57

12 weeks is loads of time. If you have 30 mins per day (5 days a week) AND are really motivated, try the Shred. Loads of threads on here about it. You start to see a visible difference after a week. But it is really hard going.

hulahoopsilove Mon 24-Feb-14 11:18:10

I dont have the time to do shred...I can spare 10 mins in morning and the same at night

ErrolTheDragon Mon 24-Feb-14 11:26:32

If you really don't have time for shred (which is 20 mins ...get up 10 minutes earlier and do it in the morning?) could still be worth you looking at it for ideas for exercises even if you do them in two parts or maybe skip the cardio. The first level is available on youtube and the DVD is only a fiver.

If you don't want to do that, then do squats as well as lunges for the thighs - if you can do squat and press that will help tone arms too. As well as sit-ups do something like bicycle crunches which work the obliques too.

hulahoopsilove Mon 24-Feb-14 11:33:51

thanks Errol - its because Im on my own and have the kids to sort out and mornings are hectic - evening would give a little more time but really want to do something both morning and evenings.

I did 25 sit ups this morning x 2 and 25 lunges and 25 x squats that was around 10 mins - these are my areas to tone.

I will include the arm presses as well.

If I do this routine morning and night and increase I think I will be ok smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now