Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you be worried by this?

(7 Posts)
colditz Tue 19-Jul-05 18:56:17

My ds (2.3) usually goes to bed at around 9pm, but he has just fallen asleep on dp (unheard of!) and when woken, screamed hysterically for 10 minutes (unheard of!) and demanded to go to bed!

He hasn't been to bed before 8 since he was 5 months old, the only thing I can think of to cause this would be that he hasn't had an afternoon nap fpr 2 days, but this isn't unheard of. I am a bit worried by this, but he has seemed absolutely fine all day, just a bit weepy this past hour.

Please reassure me!

hercules Tue 19-Jul-05 18:57:10

Sounds like he's coming down with something.

Twiglett Tue 19-Jul-05 18:58:44

bug

Lonelymum Tue 19-Jul-05 19:00:22

Could just be an accumulation of tiredness IYSWIM. My son (2.5) can go without a nap for a day or two but then he collapses the next day.

colditz Tue 19-Jul-05 19:04:14

he has been bouncing off the walls today.....Oh, I do hope he's just tired, I really hope it's not a bug. I hate it when he's ill. I torture myself for going to work when he's ill.

WigWamBam Tue 19-Jul-05 19:08:17

He's probably just tired, especially if he's had no nap for a couple of days and has been bouncing off the walls today!

colditz Tue 19-Jul-05 19:09:06

do hope so, it's so out of character.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now