Talk

Advanced search

Keeping 10 month old warm at night

(3 Posts)
lobsters Mon 09-Nov-09 17:35:47

I think DD might have been cold last night and was wondering if there were any tips for keeping her warmer. It was a cold night last night and she woke up a couple of times, when normally she doesn't, so was thinking cold. She has a 2.5 tog sleeping bag, and babygro and vest on. There seems to be no point putting a blanket on her as she can cover the surface during the night. Any recommendations as to how to keep her warmer? I'm not keen on keeping the heating on overnight partly for the bills and partly 'cause it gives me a headache.

Indith Mon 09-Nov-09 17:47:44

fleece sleepsuits are wonderful things. It is freezing in dd's room, she has 2.5 tog bag, vest and fleece sleepsuit. I do have an electric radiator on too on a thermostat to keep the edge off, as it gets colder we may progress to cotton sleepsuit under big fleecy one!

Eithger that or the girl could start sleeping and move to a warmer room with her brother.

row78 Mon 09-Nov-09 17:57:18

It's freezing in my son's room as well and we also have an oil heater with a thermostat to keep it above 16 C. Will have to look into those fleece sleepsuits though!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now